Do not miss this great weekend of Soccer Development ---Registration will be open next week
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT weekend
Performance weekend has been designed for all athletes & provides the ultimate training opportunity.
Guest Coaching Staff:
· Dates: June 29,30, July 1
· Times: 9.00am – 3.30pm
· Cost: $155.00
· Location: Patriots Park Address: 5445 Columbia Rd, Grovetown, GA 30813
· Registration Link:
The weekend will be led and coordinated by Roby Stahl, Tony McCallum, Steve Richards.
Tony is the England FA senior regional coach development manager. The VIP Coaches will be on hand to facilitate learning to ensure that players, coaches maximize the benefit of all who attend.
Two guides, one for the grassroots and one for the elite game. The VIP staff will outline a playing and coaching philosophy for the future of the English & American player concepts.
Tony will be sharing an education weekend on player development at an English professional club academy level along with the expectations expected when attending an UEFA level coaching course. The weekend will be a strong draw for many local coaches looking to expand their learning opportunities
The VIP coaching staff will be breaking down the principles of attacking, defending, goalkeeping then will move quickly but assuredly through the more technical aspects of passing, shooting and dribbling. Every lesson is reinforced with practical and progress.
This training weekend is the primary to introduce the players to a proven player development curriculum and an insight to the new English DNA coaching approach compared to the US approach.
Roby Stahl / Steve Richards “Education on the Attack” program develops a natural progression from effective striking of the ball to creating instinctive solutions to problems on the field that result in goal scoring opportunities. This program identifies skills and tactical weaknesses in players and provides training to redirect energies to successful methods.
Information on the VIP Coaching Staff
· Roby Stahl methodology is noted as one of the most professional and sophisticated worldwide. This includes recognition from FIFA, and National teams here, and abroad. Roby has developed this unique methodology through a of enviable soccer achievements. Roby holds elite coaching licenses in Sweden, Brazil, USSF A here in the United States, and a Canadian B. He was the Head coach Mens/Womens, Professional team at Tyreso FF, Stockholm Sweden. Played Professionally in Ireland for Cork Celtic, and England at West Ham finishing his playing career at the Cleveland Cobras. Roby was also the Executive Director of AFC Lightening, currently the Executive Director at Brevard Alliance, and ODP Region 3 Staff.
· ODP Region 3 Coaching Staff
· Executive Director Brevard Alliance
· Executive Director AFC Lightening
· Director of Coaching for the Ohio South Youth Soccer Association
· Boys Director of Coaching for the Ohio Elite Soccer Academy
· Director of Coaching FC America, Orlando, Florida
· Director of Coaching Hungryneck SC in Charleston, South Carolina
Tony McCallum The Football Association (England FA) Senior Regional Coach Development Manager. Tony McCallum is the Senior Regional Coach Development Manager for the Football Association (FA), and has worked in coaching education and development for the FA for over fifteen years. His work involves supporting coaches at all levels of the game from grassroots to elite player development opportunities with professional clubs in England. Tony recently designed the new England (UEFA B) License. This fresh approach is designed to build a learner’s confidence while supporting their progression on the coaching pathway and, potentially, into careers.
Steve Richards is currently the Director of Soccer & Collegiate Education for the Bulls Soccer Club, ODP Region 3 staff, and former Director of Coaching for RSA Elite, and PSPL Surf State Academy Director in Washington State. Steve Richards has been responsible for raising the level of play of thousands of students nationwide with Post-to-Post International Strikers Training Centers combined with the late Tony DiCicco Soccer Plus, which was one of the largest soccer programs for strikers and keepers in the country. Richards is also one of the founders of the unique Soccer Pathways Repertory Collegiate Camps which conducts camps Nationally. Soccer Pathways is designed to physically train and educate soccer players, and parents who aspire to play at the collegiate level. The unique program curriculum provides an in-depth step-by-step process for players to get placed at a college (JC), NAIA, Division 3, Division 2, and ultimately Division 1 levels, and if they have the potential to place them in the Professional circuits. He has also coached numerous influential players playing in top collegiate programs, and professional programs including England, Germany, and Sweden.
· ODP Region 3 Coaching Staff
Additional Information of Interest
The England DNA consists of 5 core elements:
WINNING OUR CULTURE AND VALUES ENGLAND
The long-term aim of the England DNA is to help create winning senior teams, in the men’s and the women’s game. To help to achieve this aim, England development teams will be prepared and encouraged to win games, tournaments and competitions at every level. Winning is a crucial part of a player’s development journey and success at development level breeds confidence for the winning for the future.
However, winning with England’s development teams is not the aim. The individual development of a young player is always the priority meaning that decisions that aid the development of a future senior England international at the detriment of an isolated result will be taken. This long term aim also relates to the impairment specific development and senior squads.