Bulls Soccer is delighted to announce our Summer College ID Camp dates:
· The camp will run from Friday July 20 - Sunday July 22nd, 2018 at Patriots Park.
· The camp will cost $275.00 per player. We will bring the college coaches to you!
The purpose of the camp is to create a unique environment for college soccer coaches and prospective student-athletes where the coaches can identify and recruit potential players for their program from a pool of elite-level players in one central location.
The ID camp will feature over 20 College Coaches from East & West Coast Schools
College Coacheswill identify players for the next level of competition. The curriculum is designed to challenge premier players in a competitive developmental environment against players of equal or better ability.
The College coachesare on the field scouting and running the training sessions. They will interact one-on-one with the players and teach in small-group sessions. The unique event will give the player - and the college coach - the opportunity to get to know each other on the field but also off the field.
College coaches want to get to know players more deeply, especially to understand their personality, their overall intelligence, their academic goals, and whether they share similar values. College coaches want to get to know players more deeply, especially to understand their personality, their overall intelligence, their academic goals, and whether they share similar values.
Inquiries: Steve Richards, Collegiate Development Director Bullscapdirector@gmail.com
WHY ATTEND THIS ID CAMP?
· Get the opportunity to be seen by top college coaches and interact with them
· Get a better understanding of the college soccer environment
· Learn the skills needed to become even better players
· Get taught by top collegiate coaches
· Find out the steps to a scholarship
ADVANTAGE TO THE ELITE PLAYER
· Players will get exposure to multiple East & West Coast College Schools from D1/D2/D3/JUCO& NAIA.
· College coaches lead training sessions like in a college environment
· Players are in constant interaction throughout the camp with college coaches on the field, in the classroom, and during breaks.
· Players will receive specific feedback on strengths and areas for improvement. Verbal evaluations are honest and meant to prepare players to compete at a collegiate level.
· The camp is open to all current high school soccer players, regardless of position, however we ask the you specify your position when registering.